Thunder VPN is a fast and free VPN proxy service that you can use without any configuration. Click one button and you can access the Internet securely and anonymously. VPNs will change your IPs to a different location thousands of kilometres from where you actually are. This is great if you want to bypass censorship or region lock restrictions.
Thunder VPN makes this extremely simple. It’s possibly one of the most effective and easy-to-use VPN tools on the Play Store. Anyone can use this tool without having a clear understanding of how VPNs work, or how you can set them up.
So how does it work?
Easy. Just click the disc button to connect to the nearest available VPN connect and you’re away. Yep. That’s it.
Best Features of Thunder VPN
- Thunder VPN is a global network. There are VPN connections available for America, Europe and Asia, and more countries are expected to be added to their roster soon. To access these international servers just click on the different flags. You can change server as many times as you want.
- This global network has a wide range of servers, each with their own high-speed bandwidth.
- You can choose which apps actually access the VPN, which is great for keeping your phone otherwise grounded in your real location. However, Android 5.0+ is needed for this function.
- Thunder VPN works with Wi-Fi, 4G and 3G, plus ALL mobile data carriers.
- This app has a very strict no-logging policy, a fantastic smart way of choosing servers, and a well-designed UI.
- Limited Adverts. Useful for an application you might find yourself using on a regular basis.
- You a) can use the app for as long as you want, there is no usage and no time limit, b) don’t need to register or configure your phone to use the app, everything works on its own, and c) won’t need to enter any special permissions into your phone or add any potentially tricky data.
Fixing Thunder VPN if your APK doesn’t work – don’t worry it’s not the download, sometimes the app can take a while to find/connect to servers.
If you do get stuck, just disconnect from your chosen server, go back to the flag icon and choose another. Rinse and repeat until you get through…which you will!
What are VPNs?
VPNs are virtual private networks, designed to extend a private network across a public network. This enables users to receive and send along data across huge shared networks as if their computers were hooked directly to a private network. Therefore all the devices connected will be able to use the functionality, management services, and security available to a private network. Best