Fill – one-line puzzle game is a fantastic and deceptively simple brain training game that you can now download for your Android as an apk file.
Again, this another one of those Android games that just tells you how it is. Use one line to navigate the puzzles, twisting and turning through the different blocks. Easy, peasy, lemon, squeasy.
Not only is the gameplay simple, you’ll get quickly addicted to the continuous nature of the game. You can play this game offline and you won’t be constantly bombard by long, annoying adverts. Plus you can mute the sound so they don”t interrupt your gameplay too much!
Coolest and Most Fun Features of Fill – One-Line Puzzle Game
- Awesome to play offline, which means you can jump in while on your commute, before you sleep, or wherever you might be. Up a mountain, for all we know. A great way to train your brain and have fun!
- Simple rules, which is always the best for Android games. Fill in all the blocks with only one line. It’s the kind of game you likely played at school on a scrap piece of paper. Now you can get all that nostalgic fun in the palm of your hand with this quick and easy apk download.
- Use the hints system for puzzles that are too hard to solve. These hints are free, though you might have to watch an occasional ad…which isn’t so bad.
- There’s a stunning 2,000 puzzles at base, with more and more being added all the time. Because the puzzles are fairly simple to come up with you can expect there to be plenty of consistent content coming in the future!
- However, the puzzles do get a LOT harder the further you go into the game. Some reviews on the Play Store have noted that the game is too easy, but don’t worry – play long enough and complete enough puzzles and you’ll soon be getting stuck.
Fun little facts about Fill – One Line Puzzle Game
Originally, one-line puzzles were a mathematical problem designed in the early 18th century. First dreamed up in the town of Königsberg, the puzzle was made to resemble the flowing route of the town’s Pregel River.
Who would’ve thought that two centuries later there would be thousands of people playing this game to help keep their brain healthy!
Mathematical thinking is generally thought to increase your general brain health, efficiency with solving similar puzzles in the future and to prevent aging in your brain. Whether math is something you love or something you despise, you will still really enjoy this game!
Download and install the apk now.