Golf Clash is a multi-award winning game you can download as an APK for your Android device. It’s a real-time multiplayer game with over 1.5 million reviews on the Play Store. Although it has a rating of around 4 stars, in reality, much of the thousands of recent reviews are negative.
Fundamentally, this is a golf game. That’s it. Aim with your balls and put them nice and neatly against real-life players in a 1v1 PVP setting. Keep grinding away on the green grasses and smash your friend’s faces into the dirt.
The online competitive tournaments are a lot of fun, it’s really the best reason to download the APK of Golf Clash. Challenge your real-life friends to 1v1 games or pick out Facebook friends to mash up on the golfing greens.
WOAH OH! Incoming microtransactions. We will explain more about this later.
Best Features of Golf Clash APK Game for Android
- Awesome 1v1 gameplay. It’s all in real-time, but with enough delay, so you can play with people from all over the world. Challenge friends from across the planet. There have been plenty of golf games in existence on Android, but Golf Clash really does do this part the best.
- A very neat revolutionary shot-taking system which definitely made the game a unique golf experience on Android back when it was released. It’s easy to learn, thanks to its intuitive control system, but very difficult to master. We’ll get back to this later.
- Golf Clash apk is a very popular game so there are always thousands of players online, ready to play at any moment. Get into the action, QUICK.
- Weekly leagues are the place to test your skills. Club card bonuses are up for grabs each week, but only if you can beat off the stiff golf club competition.
- Facebook is the main component of this game – compete against your friends from your friend list to emerge the victor and show off your golf skills.
Small Features of Golf Clash APK that add to the overall experience of the game
- Save and share the cool replays of your most impressive shots. Just like in real-life, follow and show off all the cool things you do with your own personal camera crew!
- Banter and chat in-game with your mates. Most of this communication is based solely on emojis, as they are the most effective ways to communicate in the 21st century. This means you don’t need to keep jumping in and out of Facebook Messenger to keep up the in-game chat.
- Advance through various tricky courses in a sort of mini-golf experience. As you work your way through the course the weather also changes to add a little extra experience for you. Just like a real golf game.
Microtransactions in Golf Clash, And Poor Reviews
So there are microtransactions in Golf Clash, to quite a serious amount. When the first game released the microtransactions were nowhere near as bad as they are now, hence the originally positive reviews for the game.
Recently there have been more pressing reviews claiming the game is structured around getting you to pay as much money as possible. Levels failing you on purpose, the game disconnecting in certain situations, and much more.
Plus, these microtransactions are required to level up and upgrade your clubs, which means you will likely come up against some opponents who have sunk some money in the game and will beat you time and time again, no matter how skilled you are. Oh well.